Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fairfield, IA on YouTube

I live in Fairfield, IA. by chance, I was playing a tune from a California based musician with a marketing theme and it is called Hy-vee (by Thes One). I was glad to see a local ad in my video suggestions for the Hy-vee here. it was a little amateur. but it sure was effective. the employees all seem to be so happy with their work... the ad is funny though, so check it out if you have a chance. currently, I'm playing a Boiler Room DJ set by Ellen Allien which I am almost sure is her first set on Boiler Room. I've been fantasizing about creating an email service... a sort of 'informative' mass email specifically about tipping off locals on events that might be upcoming. we'll see what comes of my concept (if anything). it's an adaptation of a chatroom for Florida party-goers I found, called 8up.

No comments:

Post a Comment